||<-Click there and u will see a 200k big wide panorama!
One of the worlds most unique cities.
- Located on the 60'th paralell
- Population: ca 510 000
- Population within 180km: 1,5 million
- Member of EU: No (Thats maybe not a pluss)
- Distance to crosscountry trails: max 10km
- Number of skiers: 200 000
- Number of boats for recreatianal use: ca 5000
- Highest point: 588m Tryvannstaarnet (http://www.skiforeningen.no/hk/tourist/tryvann.htm)
- Highest temprature measured in the seawater: 26C
- Normal temprature in air in the summertime: 15 - 29C
- Closest bigger city: Gothenburg, Sweden
- 1000 years old
- Distance to germany: 10 hour by car
- 95% windy, 2 lane roads